Sunday, March 15, 2009

2009 Brooklyn St. Patrick's Day Parade







































































Windsor Terrace is both the beginning and the end point for the Annual Brooklyn Saint Patrick's Day Parade.

Being the good Roman Catholic that I am, I hauled me bagpipes over to Prospect Park West at ten minutes to nine this morning in order to attend the official pre-parade mass at Holy Name Church.

A few hours later, after what I consider a traditional day of driving the areas snakes into the sea, I was able to march me aching shillelagh directly on into Farrell's Bar and Grill for a little A.M. eye opener. Twas conveniently no more than a 100 yard sprint from where I started my journey earlier in the morn.

Almost missed this parade though...

No comments: