Tuesday, July 29, 2008

There's no place like home: 338 22nd St. in the Green Wood Heights















“If I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own back yard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with.” Dorothy—"The Wizard of Oz."



































My heart's desire currently includes elaborate role playing scenarios involving vibrant Komatsu Excavators, their hydraulic bucket arms fully extended, resting in emerald fairytale-like bucolic settings. Of coarse my fetish isn't totally satisfying unless I'm also wearing my blue-and-white checkered gingham cotton pinafore dress just like the one little Judy Garland wore in the Wizard of Oz...

Technicolored
Peeping through roughly hewn, um, peepholes, gosh that's just extra frosting on my big ol' red velvet cake. Not sure if I am willing to share with you just yet how all these empty cat food tins fit into the bigger picture...

Maybe it's your turn to share now. Cowardly Lion guy, you first.

No comments: